I am getting the 20,000 limit, but the requests are being made from a
whitelisted IP. According to the documentation, whitelisted IP take
precedence over authentication, so requests will count against your IP
limit rather than the user's.
As a general question related to this topic: For all the developers
who are working on a solution that involves authenticated users, would
it be more convenient to get removed from the whitelist (or never
apply for it) and use the authenticated user's 150 requests/hour
limit?