There have never been any conversations internally about shutting down
services for competitive reasons. That would contradict our ethos of
an open API and work against the fostering of a healthy ecosystem. The
majority of our conversations center around how to stabilize the
developer-base and ensure that our plans further the abilities of
developers to innovate.

The only services that we proactively work to restrict are those which
increase spam and abuse. Even then, we reach out and attempt to work
with the developer before taking any action.

If you have specific questions about your project, I'd be happy to
take them off thread for privacy [1].

1. http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Support

Thanks,
Doug