I understand the idea and I think it is interesting, but I am worried
that it involves too much politics. Once such a group was established,
I would have to make sure that my voice gets heard in that group. That
would mean investing time in politics, which I am not keen on.

Of course now the politics is probably mostly "be a big enough company
so that Twitter listens to you" - not meant as a complaint, I think
Twitter listens to "normal guys" as well, just saying. If you had a
special interest, being a big player probably still helps.

Björn