I do know many Twitter users are complaining, and not just because of my app
having the issues.  I've noticed many apps with the issues aren't speaking
up on this list.  Frankly, I don't think all the apps have time to follow
this list (I know I miss a lot as well).  Users are definitely complaining
though.
Jesse