The API removes suspended accounts lazily at read time which is why
you may receive incomplete pages (less users than the count parameter
specifies). We are still working to report correct follower numbers in
a timely matter which was the reason for last night's maintenance work
(see http://status.twitter.com).

Thanks,
Doug