This would be considered abusive because you are circumventing the per-
connection keyword and rate limits by opening a second connection. The
system may force the first connection to disconnect. If your
application needs to track more keywords or a higher rate than the
default /track level, contact us.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Services, Twitter Inc.