Hello All,

  I am new to twitter development. I am developing a twitter client
for Nokia S60 devices. I wanted to make use of OAuth sign in provided
by twitter. I have my customer key and customer secret. However when i
try to get the token i receive "Failed to validate oauth signature and
token" message.

Also i have come across oauth.js. Since i am new to javascript as well
i feel bit difficult to track it. Is there any site which explains on
how to use this script.

My url to request token from twitter is as shown below.

http://twitter.com/oauth/request_token?oauth_version=1.0&1248801338&cdxAC3T2J6Lro7&oauth_consumer_key=UoK2gkoRexTkoZy1fBvgg&oauth_signature_method=HMAC_SHA1&oauth_signature=d1AxaPrUbj6RsjXvHM0WkzGujsBz9k4HzFztlhVzbo

Thanks in advance.