Hi
You might have got the samples along with jscript libraries (eg
requestToken.html , authorize.html etc ). They are working fine .
Just replace the consumer keys and secrets with yours in consumer.js
One more change is add the 'oauth_verifier' field in accessToken.html (make
sure you trim the trailing whitespace while pasting the value)
The sample code provided in Ajax.html is also working fine and i verified
with some twitter methods

Good luck
Srikanth