I wouldn't mind providing an error callback url which Twitter posts
error messages to.  Asking users to report a message back to the
application owner is only great in theory.

Here are my $.02.
  * Message should include the application which made the invalid
request
  * It doesn't really need to have many details about the problem.
Merely  mentioning OAuth would be plenty sufficient.
  * Encourage the user to go back to where they came from (there were,
after all, trying to do something)