Hey,
I did some usability testing and 10 out of 10 people did not understand the
"Whoa There" statement.

   - First, probably only engineers/devs are going to understand what a
   "token" is.
   - Second, stating that "it was probably an honest mistake" is a
   completely misleading, irrelevant statement. 'Honest mistake' infers some
   type of a human choice, but its a system/technical conflict, without intent.

I know this has been brought up before, but I have been trying to
legitimately test these things on users, and it failed. Is there any chance
for customization of error reporting at this level? Will you accept text
considerations?
Another part of my testing was to simply describe the errors and let people
describe to me what that means in there head. In that sense, no one presumed
guilt on the apps behalf.

Thanks
Peter