JDG,

Thanks for the reply.  I didn't realize that I needed to include an
oauth_callback parameter for getting the ACCESS TOKEN.  I knew I could
supply one (optional) when getting the REQUEST TOKEN.  I thought it
would automatically callback to the application I created with
Twitter.  I'm also not sure what you mean by the oob flow?

-Matt