On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Andrew Badera<and...@badera.us> wrote:

> TrueTwit is the most valuable, useful, awesome Twitter third-party app I've
> seen in months. Maybe ever.

I particularly love how all you have to do is see one TrueTwit DM, go
sign up for TrueTwit yourself, and stop getting those messages ever
again! You can follow all the people you want, and you're
auto-verified. I got two of those TrueTwit messages when I was
auto-following people through Twollo, and just signed up myself. Now I
don't get them anymore!

Wait... how does that stop spammers, again? It looks like it may just
add the step "sign up at TrueTwit" to the account creation process
before you hook up your spambot to the account.

Worthless, if you ask me.