I'll try to be a bit specific, I need to know if a user is currently
in daylight savings time. For instance my time zone is listed as
London (this is where I live) GMT +0 however the UK is currently in
British Summer Time (BST) which is GMT +1. The api will report that
I'm in GMT +0 when I'm not.

I ask this but I think I know the anwser, does the API have any
knowledge of a user's actual time zone (inc DST) without the user
having to change their TZ whenever their clock changes?