Well,

To be honest.

I don't experience any problems.

I can login on Twitter.com via Safari 3 (Mac),
I can post tweets,
I can read tweets from my friends,
I can search
I cannot change my profile-picture (results in a 'Bad Request')

I also use Tweetie. The Mac-app.
This app works perfect with 2 accounts.
I can login, see tweets, post tweets, perform search-commands on twitter

I use also TwitterFon for iPhone.
I can login, I can see tweets etc

So, I don't notice anything from the problems. (hard to say, but it's
the truth).
only place I notice the problems are in this maillist.

At the moment, I tried the web-app ' http://almost.at ' and it jut
works ( http://screens.delaender.net/986d874a914206d71971cfad30135758.png
  )

So at my side: no big problems with twitter.

Note: I'm from Belgium

Kind regards
Jelle,