From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of graceawalker
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 6:15 AM
To: Twitter Development Talk
Subject: [twitter-dev] Invalid / used nonce

I am calling and getting the whole way up to getting the access token
just fine in my app (one im writing myself in c#), but when i try and
call the update status URL im getting an 'Invalid/used nonce' error in
my response data. Im not sure why this is, im calling the update
method in the exact same way that i called request token apart from
the new 'status' parameter in the query string. I call 'verify
credentials' with my access token to ensure that it is working and it
sends me back all of the correct data, but it is erroring when trying
to update my status. Is there any obvious solution to this, or am i
not supposed to be signing and organising the parameters in the same
way that i did before? Im really stuck here guys and need help!