Slav,

You should use the shadow method in the Streaming API for this.
Contact a...@twitter.com to get access.

Also, there's already a Twitter to Facebook integration. You should
consider why you need to duplicate this already functional system. Any
API based approach isn't going to forward private accounts, for
example.

-John Kalucki
twitter.com/jkalucki
Services, Twitter Inc.