Yeah, I think it's a pretty easy going C&D, but I don't really want to
keep making tiny changes and have a lawyer hhmm and ahh to decide if
it's not "potentially confusing".

If Twitter came out and said they were going to have to ask everyone
to stop using twit in application names and move to tweet then at
least we'd know where we stand. It's the ambiguity over it all, not to
mention the dozens of websites in a similar position to mine that have
a look and feel way closer to Twitter (past or present). www.twitterholic.com
is my favourite: "Styles ripped directly, and we mean directly, from
Twitter.com."

At this rate, the only app not needing to change it's name will be
Seesmic :)