Hi all,
After the recent furor over my OAuth implementation, I've decided to end the
project. I don't have the time to maintain it currently (real life work is
keeping me busy), and upon some reflection after today's outburst, I've come
to feel like I've wasted my time working on the project.

If you'd like the source code, just shoot me an e-mail, I'd be more than
happy to send you a current SVN checkout (that you can import into another
repo and continue working from, if you want, though I can't guarantee
anything about the commit history. If you know of a way to export history,
please let me know).

Many thanks to everyone who's helped me and who's supported me in these
threads.

--B.