On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 11:03 PM, Bojan Rajkovic<severedcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> After the recent furor over my OAuth implementation, I've decided to end the
> project. I don't have the time to maintain it currently (real life work is
> keeping me busy), and upon some reflection after today's outburst, I've come
> to feel like I've wasted my time working on the project.
> If you'd like the source code, just shoot me an e-mail, I'd be more than
> happy to send you a current SVN checkout (that you can import into another
> repo and continue working from, if you want, though I can't guarantee
> anything about the commit history. If you know of a way to export history,
> please let me know).
> Many thanks to everyone who's helped me and who's supported me in these
> threads.
> --B.

Bojan,

I think it's unfortunate that one childish jerk would be enough of a
pain to cause you to shut down your project, especially considering
all the other people who've talked about how helpful you've been.

I've only barely used/looked at your work, but even so, it's offered
value to me. I certainly don't think you've been wasting your time.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=(andrew+badera)+OR+(andy+badera)