I apologize in advance if this has been covered before, but I was
unable to find an answer so I am asking here.  My app, tweetmart.com,
is a classifieds site.  As part of the site, I have job postings.  I
would like to be able to create a Twitter account for each job
category and each time a job is added, that category Twitter account
would tweet out the posting.
So is it save to say that if each category account was authenticated
and was sending out tweets, that each authenticated account would have
a rate limit of 20k per day?  If that is not the case, what is the
daily rate limit for posts to the public timeline API per
authenticated user?

Thanks,
Will Kern