Andrew,

Thanks for bumping this up to us. Can you please also provide some
additional data to us (as much as you can) so we can help figure out
what is going on and where it is coming from?

1. The IP of the machine making requests to the Twitter API. If you're
behind NAT, please be sure to send us your *external* IP.
2. The IP address of the machine you're contacting in the Twitter
cluster. You can find this on UNIX machines via the "host" or
"nslookup" commands, and on Windows machines via the "nslookup"
command.
3. The Twitter API URL (method) you're requesting and any other
details about the request (GET vs. POST, parameters, headers, etc.).
4. Your host operating system, browser (including version), relevant
cookies, and any other pertinent information about your environment.
5. What kind of network connection you have and from which provider,
and what kind of network connectivity devices you're using.

Thanks in advance. Best, Ryan