I understand PHP well enough to code some website (like the site im
working on). I can get by but I cant create some of the site with PHP
out there just yet.

I sterted woking with the http requests and so far so good, but I just
cant fugure how to get it to authenticate though a http request. also
its going to be a read only script just getting my last few updates to
show on the site.