When a user of your OAuth application uses your application, the
"Source" parameter is automatically populated by Twitter - you don't
need to set it.  Twitter uses your ConsumerKey/ConsumerKeySecret to
look up your application name in its database.

Only tweets that come from the OAuth sessions will have the source set
correctly.  The others will show up as "From API".

We really need this as a FAQ. :)