Hi Andreo,

First, bumping up posts is considered rude and often times people will not
help because of bumping your post.

Second, please supply *header responses* and as much specific technical
information as possible.  That will help the smart people on this list solve
your problem. What you described in your first post is too vague for someone
to know what the problem is.

Regards
Peter