Sorry,

I'll try to give more details.
I'm sending tweets using oAuth from a c# .NET desktop client! Tweets
with normal, text in English or without special characters like
á,é,í,ó ã, õ, ç. To send the tweet, I enconde it to UTF8 and use
oAuth Web Request... Sometimes, tweets with the special characters
don't return 401 Erros as response.... but sometimes return, i don't
understant this.

If i change de Enconde to UTF7, 32... the same tweet that get a 401
using utf8, don't get the error now... but in the twitter page, the
tweet is with symbols.... becose is using an other encode.