From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of NATO24
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 12:12
To: Twitter Development Talk
Subject: [twitter-dev] api user rate limit from different ip addresses

Sorry, I couldn't find the answer in any previous thread even though
there are hundreds.

Scenario:
I create a jQuery plugin that pulls in "my" status updates (not
authenticated using REST).  Each person viewing my page (from
different ip addresses) hits the API once every hour.

Question:
Does this mean that only 150 people can simultaniously view that page
without hitting the rate limit?  Will it be restricted by "my" account
rather than by ip?

Thanks,
Nathan