Again, I can't stress this enough - when bugs like this are introduced, it
is imperative that follow limits are also removed temporarily (or on a
case-by-case basis) so we can make this up to our users.  I've already had
to issue refunds to a couple due to this.  If you need me to send you the
usernames John let me know.
Jesse