Jesse,

Last night when this thing hit I actually immediately thought about
you and wondered how it impacted you.

I'm now thanking my lucky stars that I don't do mass unfollow. I do
have the "unfollow those who unfollow me" feature, but I have limited
it to a maximum of 10 unfollows every 8 hours, even if the API said
that more people have unfollowed the user. That safety valve has
seriously saved my butt this time.

Dewald