My problem is that ,
In my app,I want the users statuses to be retrieved from the point
they join my app..and there is chance of million of users .
I'll process those statuses for some specific data(secret :)).
The most obvious solution that looks to me is that:
using twitter stream api and using filter method with follow
paramters.
But i think this would lead to creating hundreds of connections to api/
method and listening to them continously if they have made a tweet
which is a bad practice,..And also probably will block my app..
Does u guys can suggest any solution.. ?