Dears,

We've developed a web application based on twitter, which basiclly
fetch any users mentioning our service user name to proccess it.

Anyway, 90% of the project is done & we have requested a white listing
before 10 days with a link to the live project, with no response till
now.

I heard somewhere it takes 1 week maximum to get the response via the
DM, but nothing till now at all !

May I know if we should resubmit the form or it will take more time
then? or what should we do?

The problem is that we are ready to launch the project, but just we
need to do some testing using the new rate limit.

Regards