You'll know, trust me, having just got done for posting too many hashtags.... We've been automatically tagging users' feeds, and posting the resulting hashtags centrally on @linkkytags - Until the middle of last night!

So, unless begging works (which it hasn't so far), we'll be pursuing plan B which is to go all OAuth, and post the tags periodically to users' feeds so they're spread around all the different feeds. Not actually as socially useful, and it means we'll have to post the aggregated hashtags off-Twitter, but better than nothing...

Nigel
@ncannings
http://tweet.linkky.com
http://tweet.linkky.com/yourtwitteridhere

Joseph Cheek wrote:
out of curiosity, how can you tell if your account is flagged as spammy,
and what can you do about it?

Joseph Cheek
jos...@cheek.com, www.cheek.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/cheekdotcom

John Kalucki wrote:
This is taken from the Twitter Rules, not the TOS, so this isn't
expressly against the TOS. Rather, this is one guideline of many that
Twitter may use to determine if an account is spammy. If job postings
are otherwise good and useful, I wouldn't fret too much. But, I'd also
expect that you just might, on rare occasion, may have to deal with
getting your accounts unflagged as spammy.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Services, Twitter Inc.