Looks like a good opportunity for a niche twitter app. If I trusted the API a bit more I'd help you develop it. I'm sure there are several programmers thinking about it right now, once you exposed the idea.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [twitter-dev] Twitter for Motorcycle Riders
From: "Thomas Hirschmann" <thomas.hirschm...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, September 15, 2009 5:31 am
To: <twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com>

Hi there.

I am a motorcycle freak and would like to know if there is a possibility to use twitter to improve motorcycle riding, e.g.

Ø  finding out where the police is hiding to catch you for speeding

Ø  finding out about the best motorcycle streets / routes

Ø  finding out about the best overnight stays / hotels for riders

Ø  finding out about the best food on the road

Ø  finding out about other riders in my area

Could I help realize this with you?

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Hirschmann