It is very unlikely that we would offer a publicly available method on
the streaming API that returned all geotagged statuses. It is much
more likely that we'll offer a parameter to the /1/statuses/filter
method that would be subject to the same limitations as the track
keyword. Such a feature is unscheduled. I wouldn't guess as to when
we'll get to such an implementation.

In the mean time, the Search API offers the near: parameter.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Services, Twitter Inc.