Hi,

I also have a question regarding throttling of the streaming API when
tracking keywords.

We are successfully tracking keywords and reading messages, but would
like to know when our query is too broad, and we are not receiving all
the messages, so that we can back off. We would prefer to be getting
all the messages for a finer-grained query than most of the messages
for a broader one.

Is it possible for the client to tell whether its query is being
throttled? I checked the rate-limit data on the returned statuses, but
these didn't seem to give useful information for the streaming API - I
guess they only give data about GET requests to other APIs.

We are using the default access level.

regards,
Robert