Not sure I understand the question -- I haven't used that library
specifically -- but provided the URL you pass in with the call to
/oauth/request_token matches the one specified in the Twitter application's
settings screen, then the redirect to that callback URL (which Twitter
handles, after the user approves the request) will contain a querystring
parameter named "oauth_verifier".  Use the value of that parameter to
promote your auth token to an access token.

Chris