yes, thanks. I see a Delete button at the bottom of the "Edit
Application Settings" page.

The "Applications Details" has an "Edit Application Settings" button
and a "Reset consumer key/secret" button.
It seems like they should have included a "delete" button here
(instead of placing it at the bottom of the edit page)