Will the page parameter on /statuses/user_timeline (or on any of the
other timeline methods) be deprecated as well?
https://twitterapi.pbworks.com/Twitter-REST-API-Method%3A-statuses-user_timeline

I've noticed a lot of failures on /statuses/user_timeline recently.
Instead of the page parameter, is it better to use max_id?

--
Kyle Mulka
http://twilk.com - put your friends faces on your Twitter background