"I've previously asked for guidelines on what our responsibilities are
in terms of self-policing.  No answer."

Add to that the clear and unambiguous definition of things. Yeah sure,
"Twitter cannot clearly define things because that will aid the
spammers." Bullshit. It is their responsibility to define what exactly
is acceptable to them. That will not assist the spammers. It will
assist us to not inadvertently, through wrong interpretation or
assumption, provide a platform that spammers can leverage.

Up until the first email I received from Twitter on October 8th, I was
monitoring the level of duplicate tweet rejection that the API was
giving, and I consequently concluded that the users of my service was
not producing a large amount of duplicate tweets. Seems like their
internal definition of duplicate content is far wider than the
interpretation of the Platform Team when they wrote the code to reject
duplicate tweets.

I still do not know exactly what is "duplicate content" and what is
not. Do you? I guess not. Nobody knows.

Dewald