Hi Chad,

Thanks for getting back to me, I must say that's a shame that there's
no WADL as its absence makes the task of generating interface code
skeletons a much more arduous and inaccurate task, which I would
imagine will put off developers from working with Twitter. I'll keep
my fingers crossed for something in the future.

Cheers,

Edd