Hi, I'm new here, but i would strongly suggest Twitter to have a WADL,
because it really, makes the use of the Twitter API more easy.
in my case i have to use a library. so it would help a lot to make my
call directly from the twitter, if you had a WADL/WSDL url it only
would take me to
enter it on the visual studio "add Web references" and i would
automatically get the methods to use.
So this is a very important issue to deal with.