This sounds like what I've already done (for fishing) at
http://FishTwits.com ...

With my codebase, creating similar sites for sports, food, tech,
whatever would mostly just be a matter of getting a new layout designed
and new lists of keywords made up.  Feel free to contact me off-list if
you'd like to talk about doing so.

--
Dave Sherohman