Hi Raffi,

Very interesting and useful since Twitter has so much data.

Could you elaborate more on how you identify that a tweet is of a
particular location. From the data twitter collects, there are three
main sources that come to mind:

1) Location in the profile of the user.
2) Geo tagged tweets having Lat and Long information.
3) Text in the tweet, such as a tweet mentioning San Francisco.

Which of the above three (or combinations of) would you be using to
identify a tweet with a location?

/Amitabha

Twaller.com
Follow Twaller.com @mytwaller