It's not really an issue with volume. You are way below the hourly
limit of the number of tweets allowed. Once you hit that limit you'll
know. The api will return an error stating you're over your allowed
status updates for the hour.

>From what I can tell not being indexed by search only affects search.
If someone is following or if you mention someone you they will still
see your tweets. I can't speak for Twitter as to why they leave
accounts out of search. It could either be related to reducing how
much data the search service goes through or trying to lessen spammy
tweets. You might be able to email the team at a...@twitter.com to get
back in the search index.

If you are only using search to track your sent tweets you could store
tweet data in your own database.