It's been my experience that a user not showing up in "FROM:username"
searches in the search.twitter.com system are missing because they
were previously suspended or otherwise disabled on Twitter. A screen
name being restored on Twitter doesn't seem to translate into it being
restored in the search system. So if your screen name has ever been
owned by someone else, or banned as a spam account, I'm guessing it
never got removed from the search system blacklist.