We have a Shadow client using the streaming API invoking statuses/
filter method.  We are trying to use the count parameter to implement
"catch-up" logic for recovering from lost connectivity.  With count
specified, we get a 200 OK back but the parameter seems to be
ignored.  We searched and found a document at
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_thread/thread/62593c095d8c240a?pli=1
suggesting that count may only be supported for firehose, though we
are not getting HTTP status 416 like that guy did.  The wiki page at
http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Streaming-API-Documentation still seems to
say count is supported.  Can you please clarify whether the count
parameter is respected in statuses/filter method?
Thanks,
Tony Bruni
Alacra Inc.