It's great that most retweets are coming through, but the fact that it's
cutting off the end of tweets, making the track API not work if what you're
tracking happens to be in the last 15-20 characters of the tweet, is a
problem.   As it stands now, the only way for me to get at the retweets is
to query each individual tweet (like /statuses/retweets/5865706501.json),
over and over and over again to check.  Yuck!

Jim