I lost tack of how many times you contradicted yourself, so I'll just
point out the big one.

"AT LEAST GIVE ME THE OPTION TO DECIDE FOR MYSELF IF I WANT TO SEE RTs
FROM NON-FOLLOWERS!"

...and then...

" I NEED to see an RT from people who aren't following me to help me
build my business."

You didn't have the option to filter retweets from non-followers
before.  This feature makes that possible for developers to give you
that feature in client software.  So, this feature makes it POSSIBLE
to give you the feature you want when it wasn't possible before.

Maybe you want this feature, maybe you don't.  I can't tell from your
ranting which you want or don't want.  But, this change puts more
control in the hands of developers and that's a good thing.  You may
or may not agree with that.  You'll probably agree AND disagree in the
same response.