Are you sure your checking your rate with an authenticated call? If
you don't, you'd get the rate for your IP
On Nov 23, 2009, at 7:02 PM, mtruth <[email protected]>
wrote:
I whitelisted my account. My IP would change depending on where I am
doing my work.
On Nov 23, 10:43 pm, shiplu <[email protected]> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 9:41
AM,mtruth<[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,
I'm creating an application in VB.Net, I've been white listed. Yet
when I get my rate in VB.Net it shows that am I am only getting 150
request. When I check my available requests, I am using my username
and password.
Yet, when I run Tweetdeck, I am shown that I get my full white
listed
rate limit.
What did you whitelist? your account or IP?
--
A K M Mokaddim
My talks,http://talk.cmyweb.net
Follow me,http://twitter.com/shiplu
SUST Programmers,http://groups.google.com/group/p2psust
বাংলিশ লেখার চাইতে বাংলা
লেখা অনেক ভাল