OAuth tokens are suspended when the applications break our API Rules,
API Terms of Service, Twitter Rules, or Twitter Terms of Service. I
understand that four separate documents can be a lot to keep up with,
but I've put them at the bottom of this post for your convenience. To
ask any questions about these rules as they apply to application
behavior, simply email a...@twitter.com .

Thanks!
Brian

http://twitter.com/apirules