Well, it seems three of my applications have been inactivated. I
checked through the four rule sets and I don't think I'm violating any
of them, at least not deliberately. I am doing a fair amount of
testing, so I do get rate limited from time to time, especially when
testing the rate limiting response mechanisms. ;-)

The only other thing I can think of is that I've got four
applications, and I really could combine three of them into one. I
need at least two, because most of them are read-only and I don't
wan't to authorize writes for those. Curiously enough, it's the three
read-only ones that got inactivated.